• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Day Hunt powder horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Just in time for Christmas. Treat yourself to this very nice “day hunt” powder horn for $50.00 + $10.00 s&h USD. I’ve sold a number of these over the years. The customers love them.
The horn will hold enough powder for at least a day’s hunt, (approx.. 1/2 - 3/4 lbs.) The horn measures 7”, cap to tip of pour spout, OR 10” around the outside curve. The cap is Oak and has my NON-sparking 3/8”-16 threaded brass rod and Maple Acorn finial, all for effortless filling. NO more spilled and wasted powder all over your floor or table from trying to fill the horn through that tiny pour spout hole. I’ve had numerous positive comments on my filling system. It saves a LOT of powder.

The horn has a 1-1/4” woven Blue strap with a Black stripe running down the center. It has an Iron staple, Black Walnut carved pour spout plug. The plug is attached to the horn strap with artificial sinew and a buckskin thong for loss protection.

The horn hangs down approx. 29” Long enough for even a big guy like me. I left the strap long so the owner can retie it to whatever length he (or she) would like. The strap is attached to the horn’s Iron staple with a Fob of leather that has been stitched to the strap then passed through the staple and stitched again (see photos.)

If you’re interested, PM me here or contact me by email at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

I ship to Canada but these prices are all in USD’s

I Prefer PayPal Friends and family option, but will take personal checks or money orders.

All check will require clearance from the bank before I ship. I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Post Office hours, Sundays, and severe weather.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone, Day hunt powder horn with Blue strap and especially to my loyal customers and all the new ones I hope to come.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (627).jpg
    thumbnail (627).jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 197
  • thumbnail (628).jpg
    thumbnail (628).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 179
  • thumbnail (629).jpg
    thumbnail (629).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 179
  • thumbnail (630).jpg
    thumbnail (630).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 180
At the bottom of the post it says, "I do not sell any wares made of animal parts out side of the united states."

A horn is an animal part so, do you sell things like this to the folks in Canada?

Zonie
Yes.. so far the horns have NOT been any issue. I really meant Antler handles, and Antler powder measures or skins. I got an email/PM from a member who said he had customs nightmares about the issues of selling overseas. He was having problems with the Dogs picking up the scent of animal parts and the customs agents tearing apart his packages due to importing and exporting animal parts that my be on the Black Market lists of illegal parts like Bear Gall Bladders, Ivory,and various other animal parts! One of the members gave up his Elk guides license because American hunters were trying to get him to break the law by shipping illegal parts back into the US. I tried to buy some Elk antler from a Canadian guy and he told me about it. Thank you for your concern/comment. Is there an issue with my signature?
Dave

Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Just in time for Christmas. Treat yourself to this very nice “day hunt” powder horn for $50.00 + $10.00 s&h USD. I’ve sold a number of these over the years. The customers love them.
The horn will hold enough powder for at least a day’s hunt, (approx.. 1/2 - 3/4 lbs.) The horn measures 7”, cap to tip of pour spout, OR 10” around the outside curve. The cap is Oak and has my NON-sparking 3/8”-16 threaded brass rod and Maple Acorn finial, all for effortless filling. NO more spilled and wasted powder all over your floor or table from trying to fill the horn through that tiny pour spout hole. I’ve had numerous positive comments on my filling system. It saves a LOT of powder.

The horn has a 1-1/4” woven Blue strap with a Black stripe running down the center. It has an Iron staple, Black Walnut carved pour spout plug. The plug is attached to the horn strap with artificial sinew and a buckskin thong for loss protection.

The horn hangs down approx. 29” Long enough for even a big guy like me. I left the strap long so the owner can retie it to whatever length he (or she) would like. The strap is attached to the horn’s Iron staple with a Fob of leather that has been stitched to the strap then passed through the staple and stitched again (see photos.)

If you’re interested, PM me here or contact me by email at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

I ship to Canada but these prices are all in USD’s

I Prefer PayPal Friends and family option, but will take personal checks or money orders.

All check will require clearance from the bank before I ship. I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Post Office hours, Sundays, and severe weather.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone, Day hunt powder horn with Blue strap and especially to my loyal customers and all the new ones I hope to come.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Sale pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back