• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Davide Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Offered for sale is a Davide Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken Rifle, .50 caliber. This rifle has been shot about 20 times. The gun is like new. This rifle sells new for $1,200. I'll sell for $825 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal. See the link below for details from the Davide Pedersoli website:

David Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken Rifle

F019DE00-55FD-48DE-B5B2-6A71429822E0.jpeg

80BD9E7B-ADFE-41AB-B54E-7E631B4FDABE.jpeg

Hey would like to possibly get this rifle from you. What all does it come with like original papers or anything. An what shape is the barrel in how much has it been shot thanks for everything

PM sent after hearing nothing from post above almost a month ago...please update thread status.

Let me correct myself. I replied to your message, not email. Here’s the exchange below. I don’t appreciate the tone of the latest message that you sent to me. You’ve attempted to call me out when indeed I did respond to you, and your post and message is uncalled for.....

Fred

AF130B11-0017-460E-909E-5EB73C48F4B7.png

Fred,
I stand publicly corrected and owe you an apology, Sir! I guess I forgot your private message to me, and had noticed your thread still doesn’t say whether you ever sold it. I should have privately messaged you, and again apologize for the miscommunication/ poor choice of words on my part. Take care, be well and keep your powder dry.
Craig

Last edited:
Offered for sale is a Davide Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken Rifle, .50 caliber. This rifle has been shot about 20 times. The gun is like new. This rifle sells new for $1,200. I'll sell for $825 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal. See the link below for details from the Davide Pedersoli website:

David Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken Rifle

View attachment 33629
View attachment 33631
Hello, although this post is 2 years old, checking to see if it is still for sale.

Hello, although this post is 2 years old, checking to see if it is still for sale.
Hey there drhilde72. I'm betting you won't get an answer from Fred. If you hold your cursor over his name below his avatar, you'll see he hasn't been on this site since December 26th, 2020. I'm not sure how you can get ahold of him though. It does look like it is/was a good rifle at a good price.

Latest posts

Back