• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dave "Two Feathers"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received a mini roach belly knife designed by Dave that goes by Two Feathers on here.

After missing out on one that caught my eye earlier he messaged me and said he would keep me in mind on the next run, and he kept his word. A week or so later I had a message offering a few choices of the design I was looking for plus another one of this models. Dave accommodated a few out of the ordinary requests for the sheath I had and we ended up with many messages back and forth working out details down to the rivets.

This whole experience was great, his customer service is nothing like any other vendor or business I've dealt with.

Dave really does seek customer satisfaction and it seems like I can call him a friend. From start to finish this guy gets 5 stars.

A couple of pics, these are the ones he sent me of the finished product, hope he doesn't mind me sharing!

Sven's Mini Roach Belly and sheath 001edited 30.jpgSven's Mini Roach Belly and sheath 005 edited 30.jpg

Sven205:
Thank you very much. A wonderful review, I try my best. I enjoyed working with you on your knife/sheath design. If I can do anything else, please PM me.
No problem with sharing your pics. Be careful it's sharp. :thumb:
You are definitely now a friend!
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"
At The Mountain Man Emporium

Last edited:
Back