• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Date of Manufacture

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my T/C Hawken (.50 cal)in late 1978. The serial no. is 180xxx if that helps.

I called TC one time to ask a similar question, and was told that all their records were destroyed in the big plant fire they had years ago...and I think TC used a block of serial numbers per caliber.

Also, as interchangeable as the parts are, when buying a used TC Hawken for example, there's no guarantee that the barrel & stock are the same ones that left the factory as a married set...TC Hawken (and Renegade, etc) locks, stocks, and barrels are bought and sold separately all the time.

One long shot might be to call TC and speak to one of the guys in the repair department who's been there for a long time...he might have a working knowledge, for example, that all .50cal 45xxxx's were made in the 80's, or something like that...just a thought

Latest posts

Back