• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

DARTS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I got targets from BlackJaque and kids, as well as Mad Irish Jack O'Donnel. You are all on the scoreboard. As soon as Eggwelder's target arrives Ill post the scores!

Honorable mention goes to Shootin Fool's friend BigFat (??) as he hasnt gotten his membership finalized yet.

Keep shooting with us! Win, place or show. Its all about the fun. Half of these guys shooting the targets do it every time. Ya kinda get to know them. I've just never met them. This thread is still a monthly highlight for me.
And they still haven't won the keys to my beer cave by ending up in the cellar..
Hey. There's a target idea. :hmm:

it did have to leave an island by ferry, ( that can take a week just to get on the boat sometimes) then make its way all the way thru Arizona. about 5100 km or 3100 miles as the crow flies. ish.
I`ll air mail it next time, or send it earlier

No need to air mail it! It's called a postal match for a reason. I didn't even look at where you are or id not have expected it yet.

Just so you guys don't think I forgot about you. I am away from my house for the next day or two so if the final Target arrives I won't know.

Eggwelder, your Target arrived. As I said I've been away from the house for a family issue. I wanted to let you know it was here so you wouldn't worry. I'll post scores this weekend or Monday.

xcellent. was starting to wonder if it was being held up due to all the flooding in New Brunswick.

OK Im back home finally.

Counting Bigfat who gets an honorable mention for shooting till he gets his screen name and forum membership settled we had 14 shooters this time! Thank you to all who participated.

First place goes to Shootin fool, who showed all us old timers how its done with a 97 on the dart board; GREAT SHOOTING!

Ames takes second with a very nice 84.

Mad irish Jack just missed tying for 2nd with an 83 giving him 3rd place.

Russel Shaffer took 4th away with 73 points.

The rest can be seen on the table below:

Shootin Fool 97
Ames 84
Mad Irish Jack 83
Russel Shaffer 73
Black Jaque 65
Eggwelder 53
Maven 44
Juice jaws 40
MDK_WV 40
Mark/ Wi 34
PK 23
58 Caliber 22
Silky921 14

I sincerely hope fun was had by all.

Feel free to send me target ideas, if I like them I will use them. (Maybe not in the very next shoot but as soon as I have an opening!)

Congratulations :hatsoff: Shootin Fool! That was some good shootin.

Thanks Adui for another fun shoot. I have the May target printed, looking for an opportunity to shoot.

Congratulations guys! That was some great shooting. :thumbsup: I. OTOH, not being a dart player, misunderstood what I was to aim at (or even see, LOL). In retrospect, I should have aimed for the very center, or what would normally have been the X-ring. Oh well, you live and learn.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know diddly about darts. Would've been better off aiming at the 20.

Anyways, thanks for putting it on again Adui.

Good fun guys. It's really a boost seeing more guys joining in. You get tired of only 4-8 shooters. You also get more comments and good-hearted joking going on. I have to make a day to go to the bowling lane and create some noise and smoke.:hmm: I got the target printed and after the daughters visit ends I'll go bowling. :doh:

Back