• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

DARTS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell ya what; we can always use the rain down here in the valley, Ill do a rain dance tonight in the hopes it drags some of your weather our way!

Got mine shot today. Apparently I'm as bad at shooting darts as I am at throwing them. Didn't help that I had powder issues.

Anyways, thanks Adui.

No rain (or snow) today, but plenty of sunshine and little wind, which meant a trip to the range. Although the "dartboard" was a challenge, it was also enjoyable. My target is in the mail and should be in your hands early next week. Thanks again for running the match, Terry! :hatsoff:

Note to self: Darts aren't your strong suit! :wink:

OK guys; update!!

I have recieved targets from the following:
PK
Juice Jaws
Ames
58 Caliber
MDK_WV
Maven
Silky

The following have indicated they were either ready to mail or mailed but I have yet to see one in the mail:

Eggwelder
Mark/wi

Those who haven't yet, or have not mailed it yet, have until Monday to get it in the mail.

Thanks to all who participated.

Wait! Wait guys! Waaaaait fooor meeeeeeee!

Ours will be in the mail tomorrow. We really had a crappy April weatherwise so only got to shootin' the targets yesterday.

Hope May is better.

in mail this evening, just got back from field exercises.
apologies for the lateness.

Jon

:thumbsup: You aren't late! today was the deadline day so as long as its in the mail its good. (and for the record if its postdated the 1st of may Id accept it anyhow so long as I got it before the scores are posted)

Back