DARTS

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
Yeah. I was aimin' for the triple 20 too. A lot of good that did me. Actually it was more like aiming at where I figured the triple 20 should be.

That is one tough target - even in full color. 1st, printing it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper makes it much smaller than a regulation dart board. 2nd, 25 yards is over 9 times the regulation distance. So the features of a dartboard were not even intended to be distinguishable in that format, at that distance.

So don't feel bad if you didn't do well - the odds were stacked against us. And if you did do well, you should feel even better because that was a dang difficult target!

Above all, it was fair and it was fun. Congratulations son!

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
russellshaffer said:
I just aimed for the center and let them scatter. No skill involved for me.
Thats probably what I would have done.

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Simple answer, for fairness I don't shoot a judged contest I'm judging. That doesn't mean I wont shoot the target, though I haven't yet. I just wont post my score with the group because I'm the judge and don't want anyone to think I'm cheating. (No I don't really think any of you would go there, but this way I know no one feels that way even silently)

Now TBH I haven't thought to print the target and take it with me on my range trips since I started this; or id have some targets to compare to the group just for my personal satisfaction. Will I do that in the coming events? Probably, maybe this one, but definitely in at least one of the upcoming shoots that were suggested.

Silky921

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I agree with Ames. Come enjoy the fun and or misery with the rest of us.