• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

DARTS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what you want, a basic B&W laser Brother monochrome laser is cheap.

Looks like even the color printers aren't too bad Office Depot has a basic Brother color for 179.99. Of course I don't know what the page yield is for a color laser.. Probably not as high and more cartridges to buy..

got my target ready to mail, is taped tears acceptable? was quite snowy up here today, and will have this in the mail by monday

It was brought to my attention when I started doing these contests that there are some who might like to participate but for one reason or another cannot print the targets.

So, in the interest of adding members I will make the following offer:

For so long as I am able, if you want to participate you can send me a self addressed and stamped envelope. I will print you a target using my black and white laser printer and send it to you in your envelope.

Anyone who wants to do this needs to get the envelope to me early in the month so you will have time to shoot it and send it back.

I might point out though; the cost of that SASE is more than it would cost you to go to a public library and use their computer / printer. (Mine costs like 10 +/- cents a page.) Of course, if you live several miles from the library or other printing service, once you add gas and postage, it would be cheaper to send me the SASE and its certainly more convenient.

Ames said:
Well, if you think that's small.
Official dart rules would put you at 7' 9 1/4" away from the target. At that distance the patch may blow back and hit you! :haha: :rotf: :haha:
Only the Brits would come up with a distance of 7' 9 1/4". We just throw from the 8 foot line.

I need to get this done too, Dave. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been especially welcoming lately. Odd isn't it, when you've got the time, the weather sucks or, great weather, but other commitments. :(

Adui, the Dart Board is in the mail with only two holes. I was doing pretty good until the hang fire on my flintlock ruined it. Look closely at the top edge of the center of the paper and you will see where I nicked it. That happens. Good luck to the rest of the shooters.
I am riding in a county wide bike race for the next four Saturdays so today was the day.

MDK_WV said:
Adui, the Dart Board is in the mail with only two holes. I was doing pretty good until the hang fire on my flintlock ruined it. Look closely at the top edge of the center of the paper and you will see where I nicked it. That happens. Good luck to the rest of the shooters.
I am riding in a county wide bike race for the next four Saturdays so today was the day.

Awesome, thank you for your honesty! I look forward to receiving the target.

Back