• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Daniel King howitzer 1700

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Md80runway23

40 Cal
Reaction score
After much debate ive decided to sale my daniel king howitzer barrel. It is made to exaxt specs from an original. Fires great ive shot it about 5 times. Machined from a solid block of steel professionally and perfectly safe. No carriage just barrel. $1,700 plus shipping Any questions call or text 423 480 0024 or PM. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG950353.jpg
    IMG950353.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Resized_20210427_144206.jpg
    Resized_20210427_144206.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG950351(1).jpg
    IMG950351(1).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
😢😞If I didn't have a kid on the way I would be calling right now!😢😞

I promised the missus I wouldn't buy any more guns until we got a house, otherwise I would be making room for it in my bedroom.

Why, oh WHY??? WHY NOW???😭😭😭😭😭😭

After much debate ive decided to sale my daniel king howitzer barrel. It is made to exaxt specs from an original. Fires great ive shot it about 5 times. Machined from a solid block of steel professionally and perfectly safe. No carriage just barrel. $2,000 plus shipping Any questions call or text 423 480 0024 or PM. Thanks
Nice gun! I started out in Living History as an artillery man.
Going to need a photo of card with your screen name and the date next to the piece to comply with ad rules, please.
LD

16" long overall
bore diameter 2.85" and the powder chamber is 1.3" x about 4" should hold 3oz, if memory serves me right

Can I see another picture? Maybe give an idea of scale, can you put a Pepsi or something in the photo?
How much does it weigh?
Thank you...

After much debate ive decided to sale my daniel king howitzer barrel. It is made to exaxt specs from an original. Fires great ive shot it about 5 times. Machined from a solid block of steel professionally and perfectly safe. No carriage just barrel. $1,700 plus shipping Any questions call or text 423 480 0024 or PM. Thanks
It is always a good idea to put something in the picture showing relative scale when advertising something that has dimensions that are not of common knowledge.
Actual measurements should be there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back