• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Daniel Boone's (Fess Parker) Rifle??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to post this photo of Fess Parker signing the rifle for thView attachment 16588 e fellow that won it in the auction.
How awesome would that have been? I was always a fess Parker fan. To have that rifle on the wall would have been second only to Davey Crockett's actual rifle. (Well, maybe a couple other things, lol. But that would be great!)

About my favorite flintlock competition match.

Big Foot Mason got his comeuppance when he shot against THE frontiersman, Davy Crockett. And George Russell thoroughly enjoyed the match, too!

wiksmo

They were fortunate to have such good Barrels and locks back then. The accuracy was amazing for the time period.

Latest posts

Back