• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CVA Wolf sights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintner

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have a CVA Wolf and would like advice on replacing the front glo sight. It covers a 10" bull at 100 yards, making open sight picture/precision difficult. I'd prefer a narrow post with a centerline vertical with a contrasting color or night sight. WA state requires open sights. Anyone know how to remove and replace - an what to replace it with? The narrow US Springfield rifle is an example of the front site blade -- Thanks!

I have a CVA Wolf and would like advice on replacing the front glo sight. It covers a 10" bull at 100 yards, making open sight picture/precision difficult. I'd prefer a narrow post with a centerline vertical with a contrasting color or night sight. WA state requires open sights. Anyone know how to remove and replace - an what to replace it with? The narrow US Springfield rifle is an example of the front site blade -- Thanks!

We don't discuss inline rifles on this forum ; sorry it's one of the rules...

You might check MidwayUSA for modern rifle sights that would fit, or some of the folks might PM you with other suggestions.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back