• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA St. Louis Hawken Parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deer creek has a lock listed for 75 bucks, a buttplate for 16 and a ramrod for 20

I contacted Traditions about a getting a stock which is identical to my CVA hawken kit. The reply was to call for parts with a model name and serial number. So not having a Traditions serial number was the end of that quest. I tried to get a lock bolt too and mentioned it was for a CVA rifle and was told they only sell parts for their rifles even though it was same part.

Traditions sells Ardesa guns which are the current equivalent of the Spanish guns sold by CVA. Many of the models are not changed from what was offered by CVA. CVA divested itself of traditional muzzleloaders years ago. At that time Deer Creek bought most of their inventory and for a long time had a good supply of parts, kits and completed guns. That supply is dwindling.

Traditions sells Ardesa guns which are the current equivalent of the Spanish guns sold by CVA. Many of the models are not changed from what was offered by CVA. CVA divested itself of traditional muzzleloaders years ago. At that time Deer Creek bought most of their inventory and for a long time had a good supply of parts, kits and completed guns. That supply is dwindling.
Thanks for the response and information.

Latest posts

Back