• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA squirrel build

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So got it sighted in and got the little guy shooting! He really likes it, he doesn’t quite understand yet but that’s okay he asked to shoot it a couple times so that was fun!

Attachments

• IMG_5252.MOV
    17.6 MB
So I did find an actual CVA conversion bolt to turn my gun into a flint. I still have to drill a hole in through the threads and get it to line up just like the hole on the drum. The other nice part is it’s already tapped for a liner I’m assuming it would take the cva style liners. I just need to see what’s Easier doing that with the replacement bolt or using the old drum and then retapping it for a line
I'm looking to do this type of flint conversion on my old CVA Hawken. What did you end up using for the vent? Where did you get the adapter? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

I'm looking to do this type of flint conversion on my old CVA Hawken. What did you end up using for the vent? Where did you get the adapter? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
Sorry this is so late I honestly didn’t see the post, the adapter was on eBay which I’m going to use for my mountain rifle but for the .32 I actually cut off the drum and tapped into that. If you call track of the wolf they will get you set up with the bit, tap, and vent just tell them what your doing. I believe they sent me a diagram as well. This is probably to late and you already did it but if not that might help

Back