• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD CVA Hawken F/S

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Herman

50 Cal.
Reaction score
CVA Hawken, .50 percussion, in excellent shape. Glueing and wood are unmarked, bore is as new. Sling swivel studs added. $350 plus shipping. Pick up available.
1120201320_HDR.jpg
1120201319_HDR.jpg
1120201320_HDR.jpg
1120201319_HDR.jpg
1120201319a_HDR.jpg

I would prefer a USPS money order. When received I will ship it to you. I can be reached at:
Mark Herman

Is this a ship or pick up? Shipped is $350 pick up is $325.
Send me your name and address.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark
I removed the private information you posted in your last post.
It is not against the forum rules to post this information but this forum is read by millions all over the world and I think giving them your private information could be a mistake.

Both you and harleynut should conduct all of the conversation using the "Conversation" Private Message system on the forum.
To start a Conversation, hold your cursor over the persons name. When the window opens select, "Start a Conversation".
Fill in the title of the PM, Then write whatever you want to say and then hit the Start Conversation button at the bottom of the page.

If you get a PM, it will show up in the little envelope at the upper right side of the screen.

i will pick up a money order this afternoon and send it off to you

EDIT: I also removed your private information.
Read the post I made just above this one.

Zonie

Mark
I removed the private information you posted in your last post.
It is not against the forum rules to post this information but this forum is read by millions all over the world and I think giving them your private information could be a mistake.

Both you and harleynut should conduct all of the conversation using the "Conversation" Private Message system on the forum.
To start a Conversation, hold your cursor over the persons name. When the window opens select, "Start a Conversation".
Fill in the title of the PM, Then write whatever you want to say and then hit the Start Conversation button at the bottom of the page.

If you get a PM, it will show up in the little envelope at the upper right side of the screen.

You make an excellent point. It looks like I made the same mistake on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back