• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD CVA Hawken 54 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Offered here is a CVA Hawken rifle in .54 caliber. Barrel is 28" with 1/48 twist rate. The ramrod is newly made of teak and is slightly over length with a bulb on the end of it. The working end of the rod is glued and pinned with a rod tip with 10-32 threads. I left the rod long to be done with as pleased by the new owner.

This was a trade show rescue. It had been built from a kit but very poorly done. I completely redid the stock removing wood and applying a fresh finish. The brass has been polished out as well. The barrel had been cold blued and is grayed out. I left it just as it was. The interior of the barrel is very smooth and bright. She loads easy and shoots very well favoring a .530 ball with .020 patch although she shoots well with a .018. She is not picky!

$275 plus actual cost to ship. US only.

If you have questions, please ask.

IMG_6052.JPG
IMG_6053.JPG
IMG_6054.JPG
IMG_6055.JPG
IMG_6057.JPG
IMG_6058.JPG
IMG_6059.JPG
IMG_6060.JPG
IMG_6061.JPG
IMG_6063.JPG

What is barrel length and is it 15/16 or 1 inch? Also, what forms of payment?
Thanks,
ThreeCrows

The barrel is 15/16" ATF and 28" long. I prefer PayPal and USPS money orders.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back