• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD CVA BOBCAT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsax26

45 Cal.
Reaction score
.50 cal CVA BOBCAT
No idea where I got this , found it stacked in the back of my closet! Never shot it as i dont shoot percussion or even own any caps! lol
Gun is decent, bore looks good. Gun has a couple minor areas of surface rust on the lock . All in all its good n solid.
Everything on the rifle works as it should, hammer cocks at 1/2 and full, has a nice pull weight , falls when u pull the trigger. Bolster and breech are in great shape. no cracks or damage to the plastic stock, ramrod is original.
Would make a great starter gun , or a spare rifle for someone.
Rifle is USED, and as I am unable to test beyond basic function of parts, everything works as it should. Rifle is being sold AS IS.
Im open to trade. show me what you got! Otherwise $100.00 (OBO) plus actual shipping to your door

Attachments

• 20200505_104605.jpg
    20200505_104605.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 208
  • 20200505_104450.jpg
    20200505_104450.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 20200505_104443.jpg
    20200505_104443.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 201
Any specific things that you are interested in? What do you typically shoot? Flyfish at all?

It would be best if discussions about trades was carried out using the "Conversations", PM method rather than posting it all out here for all the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back