• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD CVA .58 Big Bore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo505

32 Cal.
Reaction score
E5F8B4DA-DC57-43AF-972A-EF863892691D.jpeg
Flintlock (used): I have never fired it. I know nothing wrong with it. I just never had the time. I think it should go to a good home! It’s in beautiful condition. Silver (colored) cap and a browned Spanish barrel. Sorry, I’m not sure how old it is. I’m willing to part with it for $350. Also, please make sure it can be sent to your state in the mail (postage to be determined). Please email for more photos. Payment: PayPal.

Last edited:
Somebody snap this up before I go crazy. I already have too many 58's, but these are really hard to find. And in flint no less....

Tell her you ordered it 2 years ago but it has been on back order. Something about waiting on barrel manufacture behind and where would you like to go to dinner tonight.

A6030894-8B8A-49A1-9403-2C16AF8FB695.jpeg
Update: There are no marks on the barrel, or the lock (without taking it out), or any other place I can find. All I know is that when I bought it, it was sold as a CVA .58 Big Bore flinter. I am obviously not an expert,but it does strike me as well made. Case not included.

More info: THIS BARREL COULD BE AMERICAN. From an earlier post from this web site:

“The barrel does not say "Made in USA" but there are no proof marks on it anywhere, leading me to believe that it was made in the USA.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back