• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD CVA 50 cal Mountain Rifle w/ extras

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BE Wild Willy

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Early "transitional" model with 4 screw patch box and octagonal ferrules, not marked USA or Spain. Overall finish is very nice with just a little thinning around the nipple. Nice wood and a good slow twist bore this rifle always performed great with roundballs.

Will include a nice possibles bag which I believe has the following; a bullet starter, powder flask, powder measure, capping tool, nipple wrench/pic, some roundballs and pillow ticking. Pretty much everything you'd need to shoot minus hazmat powder/caps.

Asking $450 for all plus $25 towards some of the shipping costs. Can send additional pics via text, PM me if interested.
13652.jpeg
ACH]

I've decided that I will go through and list the accessories separately. Added new pics of the rifle which is factory finish and original not a kit rifle. If you compare to the other CVA listed there are major differences in fit, finish, parts such as trigger & guard, ramrod ferrules, cheekrest, etc.
Minor wear and handling marks, now asking $325 shipped rifle only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back