• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN CVA 45 cal (withdrawn)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you easily remove the nipple? Sometimes these get neglected and the nipples rust in place (through improper cleaning and/or lack of oiling before storage).

These can be incredibly accurate. People have won competitions using these against custom muzzleloaders. And you can upgrade the locks using and L&R if you want (or if you wear out the original).
I haven’t tried to remove the nipple.
It looks clean and you can blow through it. I can pull it out though if someone wants.

Here are a few short videos.

Attachments

• IMG_4872.MOV
    15.5 MB
Second video.

Attachments

• IMG_4873.MOV
    15.2 MB
And the last.

Attachments

• IMG_4875.MOV
    14.1 MB
I Hope yer keeping it! Thats REALLY a nice one, As I said I feel its pricy at $275.00 but if I wanted that rifle I would have paid it. Not many done that well, cant buy a kit that cheap (Traditions had a few last month for $310.00 but CVA better and I may have got one of the last ones around).

I am listing one of my rifles.
It belonged to my step father and I haven’t shot BP in years.
It’s an old 70’s vintage CVA 50 cal.
I don’t have a bore scope or anything but it looks clean and in nice shape to me. Not sure what’s fair but thought I’d start at $275.00 plus shipping.
I’m a woodworker by trade so I’ll build a wood box for it and wrap it like a vase.LOOKS GOOD where are you at

Thanks for the interest. I’ve actually withdrawn the listing. I wanted to be able to make sure the barrel was in good shape. I now have a video but no one seemed to be able to watch the videos I’d already posted.

I was able to. Right click, open in separate tab. Nice gun

Not the last one though.
Thanks. And they’re all done the same way. Heck I don’t know but I’m really not interested in downloading another ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back