• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED CVA .36 “Squirrel” rifle barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a CVA Squirrel rifle .36 caliber complete barrel assembly and/or barrel. They are labeled “squirrel”.

Please let me know what you might have by conversation message on this forum.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Last edited:
Looking for a CVA Squirrel rifle .36 caliber complete barrel assembly and/or barrel. They are labeled “squirrel”.

Please let me know what you might have by conversation message on this forum.

Thanks for looking,
Dan
After the whole rifle or just the barrel?

Still looking for that illusive CVA .36 Squirrel rifle barrel.

Apparently, from what little history of CVA and their "Squirrel" rifle that I can find, indicates that the .36 SQUIRREL was made in 1989 and for a few years after and then discontinued approximately 1993-94 when CVA moved on to other than traditional ventures.

Please let me know what you might have through a conversation/message through this site.

Kind Regards,
Dan

Unfortunately, the one I just saw listed at gunbroker is a .32.
I am looking for a .36 but thanks for the info.

Dan
Hey Dan try these guys they have all different cal muzzleloader barrels available

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-143102_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-143102_Chrome.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the information Harleynut. Those drop-in barrels are 15/16” & 1” across the flats. They should fit the T/C Hawken and Renegade respectively.

The CVA Squirrel .36, .32, & .45 barrels are all 3/4” across the flats.

Thanks again,
Still a lookin’,
Dan

Latest posts

Back