• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD CVA 32 caliber squirrel rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thinning down the herd a little and this is a tough one to let go but thought it could better serve a smaller framed shooter. Got this CVA Squirrel rifle in 32 caliber from a member on here back in the early summer. Absolutely great shooting little rifle and it would be tough to find one of these in better condition. You don't see these come up for sale every day. Would make a great rifle for a child or a woman but any size shooter will appreciate the small size and low weight of this rifle. Overall length is 41" and the weight is 4 1/2 pounds. Length of pull is 14". Wonderful condition inside and out and everything works as it should. I don't have a bore light but it appears to be in excellent condition. Has adjustable sights in the rear. Shoots right on with a patched ball, just a dandy little rifle. I will throw in a few extra shooting supplies, some .310 and .311 balls, 20 and 30 grain powder measures some patching material and a jag and ball puller for the ramrod. I package well and ship fast. Don't let this one get away! $430 shipped. Not interested in trades. PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking.
20201028_160044.jpg
20201011_150206.jpg
20201011_150126.jpg
20201011_150038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back