• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD CVA 2 screw pistol/rifle percussion lock mech

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvertip8k

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I'm selling some of my spare parts to get some needed items for rendevous season..
This mech is in perfect working order...I took it off a 70s model
20210410_083431.jpg
20210410_083416.jpg
percussion kentucky rifle(spain) when I converted it to flint...
I will ship it free anywhere in USA for 85 bucks...thank you

Address removed by Zonie

I was just about to take it downband find an old cva percussion barrel...to shoot my old flinter with some of the new powders since real blackpowder is getting hard to come by...its yours...send me your mailing address

All the best...ted

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks:

Please do not give your personal information in posts on the forum. Use the Conversation PM's for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back