• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cutfingers gets an A+

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo

32 Cal
Reaction score
I recently bought a heart shaped ball bag from Cutfingers. The workmanship is excellent! He answered my PMs quickly, paying him was a breeze, and he shipped it out promptly. USPS was even kind enough to get it to me in a matter of a couple of days. All in all, an A+ experience.

Thank you sir!

Thanks guys, you're going to give me a swelled head.
I do love working with leather and am always pleased when someone is satisfies with my finished product.

I've made plain ol' deerskin and other leather drawstring pouches ever since I was a kid, and nobody ever made much mention of them. But several years ago I got a Genuine Cutfingers ball bag - durn thing gets noticed and commented on every single time I have it lying out in view on the bench at the range.

Been accused of making it and was asked how I did it, but I always confess it was a Cutfingers creation.

I got a really nice shot bag from him a while back....it’s really, really Well made and goes Awsome with my gear! I’ve got several items from him over the years and found him to excellent to work with! Flint wallet, ball bag, shot bag, shot snake, I’m sure I’m not done ordering from him yet!

I hadn't noticed any of Cutfingers' Cows Knees recently for sale, so I PM'd him and he said he'd be glad to make one up. That was in the evening and before morning when I transferred funds to him, he already had it on the table and cut out the night before! He finished it up and sent it out promptly. Arrived today.

I have a number of his products from flint wallets and the turtle ball "container" to a ball bag and now his Cows Knee. I really like the way it's shaped and gusseted to fit over the lock. He water "proofs" them with snowseal and the puts leather thong ties on each end that are threaded through the leather so it pulls tight all the way around to seal out the elements. A GREAT product. Thanks, Leroy! :thumb: :) I wish everyone in business was as quality and customer conscious as you are.

I hadn't noticed any of Cutfingers' Cows Knees recently for sale, so I PM'd him and he said he'd be glad to make one up. That was in the evening and before morning when I transferred funds to him, he already had it on the table and cut out the night before! He finished it up and sent it out promptly. Arrived today.

I have a number of his products from flint wallets and the turtle ball "container" to a ball bag and now his Cows Knee. I really like the way it's shaped and gusseted to fit over the lock. He water "proofs" them with snowseal and the puts leather thong ties on each end that are threaded through the leather so it pulls tight all the way around to seal out the elements. A GREAT product. Thanks, Leroy! :thumb: :) I wish everyone in business was as quality and customer conscious as you are.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back