Quantcast

Cut fingers

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

S.Kenton

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper place to put this or not mods can move wherever they choose.
Anyhow, I’ve been dealing with a fella on here by the name of cutfingers. He has made me several high quality leather items. All my dealings with him have been EXCEPTIONAL and he always gives a satisfaction or money back guarentee. Even sent a few extra small items for free with the last item.. very cool! Great vendor to deal with on here! Thanks sir!
Kary

ADK Bigfoot

40 Cal
Reaction score
+1 on Cutfingers. Always produces good products are great prices and his service is excellent. Highly recommend.

ADK Bigfoot

BullRunBear

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Another vote for CutFingers. His items are well made, a good value and the service is fast.

Jeff

flinter1977

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I too have been a very happy customer of cut fingers . I love the bag from him and my wife loves the portmanteau. Top notch craftsmanship. Always looking to see what else he for sale That I can't live without.

bendback

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll add a big positive for Cutfingers also, standup dealings

Silky921

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Another +1 for Cuttfingers. Bought a few things off him over the years. Fair pricing, good communication and prompt shipping.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
To fall in line, Cutfingers's does quality work, I will not admit to how much of his work I have. Some I keep and some I donate to my club's annual auction, it always goes for more than what I pay for it.

Homesteader

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I've got to add my kudos. He's made several items I've got, and I'm happy with them all. Quality work, quality gentleman.

Imacfrog

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Turtle shot bag is just awesome! Customer service was three thumbs up. As a newbie, I was treated with respect and as a colleague. Highly recommended! Gotta have his turtle bag!