• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Custom underhammer target rifle with Bill Large barrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Here for your consideration is an outstanding CUSTOM underhammer rifle with Bill Large barrel. This is a custom made gun and it is gorgeous. Heavy barrel for bench/target shooting. Target sights front and rear (Anschutz- competition quality). The gun has a beautiful walnut stock with cheek rest. The action functions perfectly and is nice and tight and crisp. Half octagon and half round barrel, marked W. M. Large (Bill Large). If any of you are unfamiliar with Bill Large, he was one of the BEST barrel makers in modern times. BTW, there is an excellent article on Mr. Large in the latest issue of Muzzle Blasts (NMLRA magazine). I have had several Large barrels over the years and they were ALL tack drivers. Barrel comes with a ball starter as well. Rifling is excellent and shiny. This would make an outstanding target rifle for competition. 50 caliber barrel is 33.5 inches.

Selling due to long term unemployment. If I had a job it would not be listed for sale. Really regret selling this one.

Will accept USPS money orders, certified funds, or Venmo payment. Price is $975 plus actual shipping and insurance.

You will not find anything like this for a price like this.

Since I am listing this elsewhere, I reserve the right to end this listing if it sells via another venue.
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2752.JPG
IMG_2751.JPG
IMG_2743.JPG
IMG_2742.JPG
IMG_2786.JPG
IMG_2785.JPG

Correction: Online payment via Zelle will be accepted, not Venmo.

I have had a number of offers that I need to sort through. Right now, I am in meetings and may not be able to reply till later today tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Here for your consideration is an outstanding CUSTOM underhammer rifle with Bill Large barrel. This is a custom made gun and it is gorgeous. Heavy barrel for bench/target shooting. Target sights front and rear (Anschutz- competition quality). The gun has a beautiful walnut stock with cheek rest. The action functions perfectly and is nice and tight and crisp. Half octagon and half round barrel, marked W. M. Large (Bill Large). If any of you are unfamiliar with Bill Large, he was one of the BEST barrel makers in modern times. BTW, there is an excellent article on Mr. Large in the latest issue of Muzzle Blasts (NMLRA magazine). I have had several Large barrels over the years and they were ALL tack drivers. Barrel comes with a ball starter as well. Rifling is excellent and shiny. This would make an outstanding target rifle for competition. 50 caliber barrel is 33.5 inches.

Selling due to long term unemployment. If I had a job it would not be listed for sale. Really regret selling this one.

Will accept USPS money orders, certified funds, or Venmo payment. Price is $975 plus actual shipping and insurance.

You will not find anything like this for a price like this.

Since I am listing this elsewhere, I reserve the right to end this listing if it sells via another venue.View attachment 73068View attachment 73069View attachment 73070View attachment 73071View attachment 73072View attachment 73073View attachment 73074View attachment 73075View attachment 73076
I have had a number of offers that I need to sort through. Right now, I am in meetings and may not be able to reply till later today tomorrow. Stay tuned.

I didn't make an offer. I said I would take it for your asking price, no questions asked. I love it such a nifty idea for a rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back