• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Custom pistol barrels ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Stines

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Who makes good m/l pistol barrels at AFFORDABLE PRICES?
Steel, brass, swamped, oct/round cannon muzzle and tapered round. I know about Ed Rayle and Ryan Roberts

There is a custom barrel maker in Kentucky. But his name and business escapes me at the moment. But others here will be able to I.D. him. And he has a Website. But just can't remember at the moment. He did two custom pistol barrels for me about a year and a half ago. Octagon to round smoothbore in non-common dimensions. Did excellent work. Think they were about $130.00 each then (?) He takes half-payment down and puts you on a list. He mentioned at the time it would be about 6 months. And that's what it took.
Bobby Hoyt is another that can probably do the job. Have always found his work excellent and very reasonable. But he can sometimes be difficult to get in touch with.

Rick

Back