• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Custom Mouse Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Custom made mouse hawk with waxed buffalo sheath and buffalo wrapped Hickory handle. Razor sharp edge! The head is 5" long and the cutting edge measures 3" long. This is a great kids/smaller throwing hawk or if you are a hunter, it would be great to stick under your belt and have a razor sharp cutting edge to chop neck/pelvis bones in the field. Handle length is 16 1/8" long $80 shipped.
Mouse1.jpg

Mouse2.jpg

Mouse3.jpg

Would like a little more info on the custom build. Steel? Source? Smith?

I sometimes use a big, old butchers cleaver in the kitchen. Sometimes it is too heavy. I'd use a hawk in the kitchen. Also making kindling. Throwing for s and giggles. Already keep one by my bed in case someone is stupid enough to disturb our sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back