• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Custom Made Mule Hide Boots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Custom Made Mule Hide Boots, Size 10 1/2 D, square toe, walking heel, 16 1/2" calf.
Red, White & Blue Stars on front. Mule Ear Pull Ups. Very well made, heavy duty leather, lined.
Never abused or wore in wet or damp conditions. Always well cared for.
Originally well over three hundred, asking $85.00 + Priority Shipping.
Will accept USPS Money Order, Bank Check, Personal Check that will be held until cleared.

Attachments

• DSCF1915.JPG
    DSCF1915.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • DSCF1916.JPG
    DSCF1916.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1917.JPG
    DSCF1917.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1918.JPG
    DSCF1918.JPG
  • DSCF1919.JPG
    DSCF1919.JPG
  • DSCF1920.JPG
    DSCF1920.JPG
  • DSCF1921.JPG
    DSCF1921.JPG
  • DSCF1922.JPG
    DSCF1922.JPG
  • DSCF1947.JPG
    DSCF1947.JPG
Last edited:
Boots not sold, still for sale. Potential buyer stated there was a Forum warning on doing business with me, so he declined.
I am a MLF Supporter, and this is my first time offering goods for sale here. I've sold on eBay with over 400 transactions with a 100%
Rating, and on Gun Broker with an A+ Rating both with the user name of dor4242.
Moderator if you are monitoring these Posts, Please Contact me. I am a little upset.

Boots not sold, still for sale. Potential buyer stated there was a Forum warning on doing business with me, so he declined.
I am a MLF Supporter, and this is my first time offering goods for sale here. I've sold on eBay with over 400 transactions with a 100%
Rating, and on Gun Broker with an A+ Rating both with the user name of dor4242.
Moderator if you are monitoring these Posts, Please Contact me. I am a little upset.
That is something newly added. There was a rash of scams a few months back. There are still some that pop up. That is why the warning and the requirement to post user name/date in a pic. Not about you specifically.

If they were size 13, I would buy from you.

Do they run true to size? I'm a 9.5 but can swing a 10 but 10.5 is just a bit to big, but if they’re small for their size I might be interested.

These boots arrived and are as nice or better than expected. Packaging was top notch. Bobbymoon was a super fellow to deal with and I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.
Thanks my friend.
Doug T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back