• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Custom Leather Coat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

I am offering for sale this coat that was inspired from a coat on display at the Denver Museum of Natural History. This coat was custom made by Michael Guli in 1985. Michael was honored by True West Magazine as “Best Living Period Men’s Clothing Fashion Designer” in their 2010 Best of the West Sourcebook and in 2015 “Best Period Western Clothing Maker.” Similar coats on his web site are priced around $1,000.​

The leather is horse, and the fir trim is mink. Coat is both machine and hand stitched. Size of the coat is 36 Regular. When it was made, I was 5'6' and weighed around 135 pounds. In the picture, I am 5’6” and weigh 160 pounds. This coat has been worn very little.

Price $450 US Postal Money Order, Price includes shipping

Attachments

• LC1.jpg
    LC1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
  • LC2.jpg
    LC2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LC3.jpg
    LC3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LC4.jpg
    LC4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

I am offering for sale this coat that was inspired from a coat on display at the Denver Museum of Natural History. This coat was custom made by Michael Guli in 1985. Michael was honored by True West Magazine as “Best Living Period Men’s Clothing Fashion Designer” in their 2010 Best of the West Sourcebook and in 2015 “Best Period Western Clothing Maker.” Similar coats on his web site are priced around $1,000.​

The leather is horse, and the fir trim is mink. Coat is both machine and hand stitched. Size of the coat is 36 Regular. When it was made, I was 5'6' and weighed around 135 pounds. In the picture, I am 5’6” and weigh 160 pounds. This coat has been worn very little.

Price $450 US Postal Money Order, Price includes shipping
Polecat I would like to have my coat back. LOL just kidding, it looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back