• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Custom .50 caliber caplock, nice

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a reasonably priced functional muzzle-loading rifle, single trigger with a 32" barrel. Smooth metal, nice wood with few, if any, dings or dents. Bore and rifling are like new. Round ball twist. This would make an excellent hunting rifle without the worry of injuring a piece of art yet it is a good looking rifle with some figure in the stock. $800 shipped and insured to the lower 48.
P1010222.JPG

Attachments

• P1010216(1).JPG
    P1010216(1).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 622
  • P1010217.JPG
    P1010217.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 626
  • P1010218.JPG
    P1010218.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 557
  • P1010219.JPG
    P1010219.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 482
  • P1010221.JPG
    P1010221.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 477
  • P1010223.JPG
    P1010223.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 458
Who made the lock, barrel and who was the builder?

Boy, this really looks good to me. Usually I am flint only but I could put this in the arsenal for sure. What’s the length of pull? I know a young man that may be interested.

I think it is- let me check an I will get back to you tomorrow, cowrustler
Um...,

"CLASSIFIED GUIDELINES

2. You may only list merchandise you own. You may not list items for other people."

Not sure why you don't know if your rifle has been sold or not? Will let this go this time.

LD

Loyalist Dave, I don't know for sure because it's been a long time since I listed this rifle and I have a couple hundred guns I'm trying to slowly get rid of for my kid's sake. This site seems to have lots of concerns about members.

Loyalist Dave, I don't know for sure because it's been a long time since I listed this rifle and I have a couple hundred guns I'm trying to slowly get rid of for my kid's sake. This site seems to have lots of concerns about members.
That's good to hear. This site has lots of concerns about members not following rules, which does not include you, thank goodness.

LD

That is kind a short . Are there any markings on the gun did you build it? Still interested just like to know more.

Cowrustler - Since you posted that ad last summer, there's been a change in the format to help us all from being scammed. The solution is to provide a photo of the item along with a slip of paper with your screen name and date. It helps us know it's legit (member's accounts have been hijacked also, so this helps weed out those scammers too). When you locate the gun it would be a good idea to post a photo with that data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back