• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Custom .40 Tennessee Classic, Beautiful figure!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I offer up my custom Tennessee Classic with box for consideration. I have had a number of guns built for me over the years and honestly I cant remember who built this one. I think it might have been Greg Christian but could have been a gentleman out of Tennessee whose name I can no longer remember. Any how. I have had this for about 10 years and it has been my primary competition rifle. The balance is incredible, the accuracy is tack driving with Hornady round ball, .18 patch. I have since built my own guns and this figured beauty sits in the safe screaming to be taken to a Rhondy. Its taken a number of squirrels, Prairie dogs and one Coyote. She is finished at 59" and is light and easy to carry in the field. I finished it in rust browning and Aqua Fortis. Its taken a deep dark translucent aging, 7 initial hand rubbed coats of BLO and I have put 2 extra coats of light hand rubbed BLO on a year. Pictures dont do it justice. She had a padded oil cloth case and I can send more than a few ball with it.

Asking $1300 plus shipping, Ive found shipping usually runs 50 to 75 depending where its going.

Attachments

• IMG_7324.JPG
    IMG_7324.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_7323.JPG
    IMG_7323.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_7322.JPG
    IMG_7322.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_7320.JPG
    IMG_7320.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 810
  • IMG_7321.JPG
    IMG_7321.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_7319.JPG
    IMG_7319.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_7317.JPG
    IMG_7317.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_7318.JPG
    IMG_7318.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_7316.JPG
    IMG_7316.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_7337.JPG
    IMG_7337.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 560
Honestly I cant remember the name. His sounds familiar, but it might just be that. Ive been looking for my correspondences to try and find who it was.

All. Is interested, I have my .40 Colonial convert to cap that was my comp pistol with this rifle. Built by Greg Christian years ago. Awesome patina, also extremely accurate. Pm for pics if a combo interests you.

The .40 pistol I always carried with it and shot comp with. Id make a deal as a package. Shoot me an offer. Its all hand made except the barrel and lock. The barrel was provided by Mike Miller. Points awesome and the trigger is sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_7343.JPG
    IMG_7343.JPG
    329.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_7344.JPG
    IMG_7344.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 160
Back