• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Current percussion cap source

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubled the can walls for today's session.
Went on and stayed tight with zero issues.
No jams or sucking all fell off and out same as storeboughts.
Not sure exactly how many caps is in the $20 worth of chemicals yet but it's definitely cheaper than out of pocket.

Update on the 22lrreloader is they shipped yesterday from the same place in olathe,Colorado as 5ddefense.
Only difference seems to be the company names and shipping times.

I've ordered ammo from outdoor limited a couple of times....don't remember having any issues with them. I just ordered some of the #11 caps noted above.....we'll see how it goes.

My local gun shop, Duke's, in New Castle PA, received about 20 packs of #11 Remington's recently, They got some CCI 10s and 11s a couple of months ago but those just sold out. The new ones are 14.99 ea.

I read and saw videos saying caps will be available in the summer, starting mid June. Academy had them last summer so hopefully they will be available again.

Wanted to update my post. Caps arrived without issue. Was a quick turnaround. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase. Thanks for the heads up BBGun!
Curious about the quality of the caps, have you tried them out yet, do they function well?

My order from outdoor unlimited arrived….fast shipping. Now if I can just find a tin of #10 caps
How do they function, are they good caps? Never seen any say (New Hotter Caps! 40# More Flame Volume) wonder if that's new or just new old stock?

How do they function, are they good caps? Never seen any say (New Hotter Caps! 40# More Flame Volume) wonder if that's new or just new old stock?
I fired off a few, worked fine. There does seem to be a little more spark to them but it’s hard to say without shooting them side by side with the old ones. I don’t have any old ones.

Back