• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CT group

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey. No problem. Its North Atlantic Sportsmans Inc. Its around back of an old plaza building. Its run by an old timer and his wife. They are smokers, so be prepared mentally for that. Its an old school gun store for sure. Not alot of ML stuff but I remember seeing a bucket of older heavyduty nipple wrenches.

Hey. No problem. Its North Atlantic Sportsmans Inc. Its around back of an old plaza building. Its run by an old timer and his wife. They are smokers, so be prepared mentally for that. Its an old school gun store for sure. Not alot of ML stuff but I remember seeing a bucket of older heavyduty nipple wrenches.
Thank you. I'm all about old school gunshops. And, the smoking doesn't bother me,,,, unless one of then smokes Lucky Strike,,,, the real ones,,,, not this b.s. they sell now with a filter,,,,, if I smell those I will want one.

Ya this Friday night will likely be our coldest night of the year. Other than that it’s been a mild winter for us
True that.
The rapid and frequent changes when we have had arctic temps and winds is what makes it rough. No chance to acclimatize.
I'm also wondering if we won't pay for the mild winter, in late spring.

The owner at North Atlantic sportsman shop in Monroe gave me a bunch of ML trinkets today. Apparently he bought a pallet of stuff years ago and can’t seem to give it away. He gave me a small box and said help yourself. I took a few of what he had. There were some other items but not of interest to me. I’m certain he would do the same for anyone showing interest in ML. He had 5 small totes of nipple wrenches.

Attachments

• 70C9A735-EF52-4EA4-BCB8-2AD0655E29F7.jpeg
    70C9A735-EF52-4EA4-BCB8-2AD0655E29F7.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back