• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CT group

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTShooter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Seems like we are starting to get a little group here. I’m going to set up a muzzleloader range day at NWCSA, I could use some idea how many might be interested

Just curious . . . .

Any of we Conn. ML shooters remember the “Medad Hills Muzzleloading Club”? . . .

We were based in New Milford.

We used property in Warren at the end of my participation (many, many, years ago.)

It was fun while it lasted . . . .

One member was EXTREMELY good at making Penn. rifles . . . .(always wished I could afford one!)

I was looking up ct ml groups and most don’t update their sites or they are no longer active. A bit disappointing
Check out the Niantic Sportsmens Club website. We have a group of about 30 that participate in shoots throughout the fall, winter & spring. some trail walks, and some line shoots at novelty targets. We welcome new shooters.

Check out the Niantic Sportsmens Club website. We have a group of about 30 that participate in shoots throughout the fall, winter & spring. some trail walks, and some line shoots at novelty targets. We welcome new shooters.
So there are folks shooting BP every Sunday am or is it only what’s on the calendar? I would be interested in coming down one Sunday

Back