Credit card rejected by Dutch

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
I tried ordering Dutch Shoultz's information. His ordering system rejected two different credit cards, even though the purchase information was carefully entered. Any advice on what to do to successfully complete an order, or should I just use snail mail?

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Why not send him an e-mail and ask him through a Private Conversation?

Reaction score
I was actually confused when I was rejected(( speaking of loans, I don't think it's actually safe and reliable. I mean, people get deceived to often by all these credit companies, don't you think? Especially if these are "green" students, who are naive. I personally remember when I was a student at college, I was always running out of money, so when I decided to buy a car, the only way was to get a loan from a Mexican credit company.

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelaDavies

32 Cal
Reaction score
Did it help? I mean, I've heard that loans are actually hard to return and people usually get even more into trouble with all these debts.

Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I had the same thought back to these years, however now I realize that it's nothing to worry about, especially if you find a reliable credit company offering TRULY trustworthy servies.

AngelaDavies

32 Cal
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I had the same thought back to these years, however now I realize that it's nothing to worry about, especially if you find a reliable credit company offering TRULY trustworthy servies.
You know, actually, I have both positive and negative examples when people used credit companies. In fact, I'd better get a loan and make these money work for me. However, when it comes to my own experience, it didn't work as I had expected, the only exception was credit 10. Really happy that I had discovered this source as there can be found any credit companies which are totally trustworthy.