• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Crazy Crow

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omahkapi'si

Frontier .50
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ordered some stuff from them online. They shipped and provided a tracking number. I checked with USPS a couple of days later and it showed delivered somewhere in Texas. I thought for sure it was gone. Customer service at CC tracked it down and USPS has it on its way to me. Top notch customer service.

I recently ordered some stuff from them online. They shipped and provided a tracking number. I checked with USPS a couple of days later and it showed delivered somewhere in Texas. I thought for sure it was gone. Customer service at CC tracked it down and USPS has it on its way to me. Top notch customer service.
I’ve always had good luck with Crazy Crow
Are they the very best quality, no but everything I ever bought from them has been what I paid for
They are great for some minor things and good for mid quality stuff. I found their shoes to be equal to Fugawi
I recommend them highly for starter clothing and even rough wear.

Been a Crazy Crow customer for about 3 years now, quite a few orders. They generally surprise me with the speed of delivery, and the goods are great each and every time. I do wait to see if an item will go on sale, which happens frequently.

glad it worked out

whatever you do, do not sign up for their newsletter. they'll spam you with all kinds of native american stuff

Back