• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Crazy bidding on Gunbroker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Editing time is 30 minutes for regular members but I don't know what it is for supporting members. To talk about conversion cylinders go to our sister site "modern muzzleloading".

Panic buying, yes. On the other hand there is reasonable expectation that democrats will continue to assault the second amendment, and that firearms related issues will continue to be inimical to firearms owners. Most of us can see this trend continuing to the eventual ruination of the second amendment.
Sad but true.

Maybe we could make guns out of toilet paper! Talk about rare. Think how much money THEY would go for!
remember that for every A$$, there is a toilet seat & for every toilet seat there is an A$$!!

Yes, you are missing stupidity.....Back when you could sell guns on eBay, I sold a lot to New York for way more money than they were worth. I just chalked it up to in inability to get them locally.
stupid is as stupid does!!

I was selling a gun on gunbroker not too long ago. I listed a starting price along with a buy it now. A guy emailed me offering me $25 more than the buy it now price if I’d close the auction and sell it to him. I felt bad for stupid and told him just to hit the instant sale button.

Been watching the net auctions and many now think ANY price is good compared to being totally unable to legally obtain stuff in near future. Hard to disagree at this point but the downsides of prohibition comes to mind.

Do not sell anything yet. Wait a few months if you have revolvers. The reason that
BP revolvers are valuable is that there is often little or no record of them. There is little
need to regulate them. They will serve for a last-ditch defensive gun but are not
effective for gangland battles. They are low on the list of dangerous weapons.
Also the items needed to make them go bang are more difficult to regulate. I do
not think the conv-cylindrs are an issue. The guns are ballistically equal with the
original percussion cylinders. People on gun broker get excited and pay door buster
prices foolishly. BUT WITH INFLATION RUNNING WE ALL WILL PAY MORE.

Do not sell anything yet. Wait a few months if you have revolvers. The reason that
BP revolvers are valuable is that there is often little or no record of them. There is little
need to regulate them. They will serve for a last-ditch defensive gun but are not
effective for gangland battles. They are low on the list of dangerous weapons.
Also the items needed to make them go bang are more difficult to regulate. I do
not think the conv-cylindrs are an issue. The guns are ballistically equal with the
original percussion cylinders. People on gun broker get excited and pay door buster
prices foolishly. BUT WITH INFLATION RUNNING WE ALL WILL PAY MORE.
Sadly i see this as true. BP revolvers of any flavor may be up double if not more. Those with conversion cylinders even more. We are in for some sad if not scary times ahead.

my experience with MRE'S is that the toilet paper companies don't make enough of it for human consumption after eating them!!!??
Most of the time they bound me up. I’d put out dry hard deer pellets practically, which wasn’t such a bad thing really given the miserly little bit of TP they contained.

remember that for every A$$, there is a toilet seat & for every toilet seat there is an A$$!!

If that were true there would never be a line to use a bathroom. I believe we have too many A$$e$ in the world, and many who think that the world is their toilet. Luckily for the rest of us, many of us don’t have a pot to P in, and really don’t give a $_____. Lol. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back