• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Could use a little help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erstrauss62

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I recently inherited a second generation colt c series navy and 3rd dragoon. Both in wood cases with flask and ball mold. Also have original mint boxes both new never fired . In addition a louis smith long rifle. Maybe 50 rounds through it. I personally put 10 through it when I was just a kid!! Longer story now short, I shot a lot of black powder when I was younger but have only so much time for so many interests . Can anyone give me a heads up on where I get these appraised. I will eventually sell them but really don't want to get my head ripped off. I live in las vegas if you all might be kind enough to steer me in the right direction. Thank you for your time.

What you have,, will have significant value,,
Try your local Bass Pro Shop.
Look for an older experienced gent in their gun locker,
Go in before hand, find out who he is and when he'll be there.
(what I mean is, if the associate pulls out his smart phone to look it up,, you probably won't get a decent quote)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back