• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Coning Tool - 50 cal. FOUND ONE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before I order a new tool from @flintsteel I thought I’d check to see if anyone has one that you used to cone your rifle(s) that is looking for a new owner. As stated in Subj I’m looking for a 50 cal toll. Pls PM to discuss.
v/r

Hi, I'm David and I have a 50 cal. I just order last month. I used it on one rifle. I wanted one to be able to load in the field.
I would take $35 plus actual shipping. It is new and I have all the stuff he sends with it.
pm me.
David

Hi Joe,
Was a little under the weather last couple days but did you get the package OK?
Thanks,
David

Yes sir, arrived yesterday. Thanks so much for all the “extras”! Glad you’re feeling better David. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
Joe Burnett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back