• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Complete Lyman GPR Stock w/ Percussion Lock - New Price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below Lyman GPR stock complete with the percussion lock for sale. It does come with the barrel lug keys also. It is in good shape with the following issues noted. There is an old crack down the side of the tang (left) that is shown in a photo. There is an extra screw hole right behind the tang (shown in a photo). For some odd reason there is an Allen screw drilled/tapped and screwed into the hammer screw head - also shown in the photos. The lock is fine and I can't not come up with a reason for the Allen screw. A new hammer screw could be installed, but the current one works fine
IMG_0685.JPG
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0692.JPG
IMG_0693.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG

I am asking $200 which includes shipping through the USPS to normal areas. I have no control over shipping cost - it has went out of reason.

I accept USPS Money Orders or I can take a credit/debit card with the added 3.5% they charge me.

The only trades that would interest me is Thompson Center Renegade stocks and parts, but they must be in solid shape.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back