• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Coming back around to Muzzleloading!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammingator

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good morning All, thanks to my Dad I got to hunt with a muzzleloader as a kid in Florida - glad to say I'm finally coming back around to it here in Missouri. I have a TC Renegade 54 and am looking for another for my son to hunt with this season. Fortunately, we've been shooting muzzleloaders for a number of years as part of the youth ministry in our church so not totally green but do have a few things to learn I know. Glad to find this spot to glean from, I love the spirit of the folks here and am glad to join!

Blessings today!

Matt

Howdy and Welcome from Texas! I like the idea of using muzzleloading in your Youth Ministry. I've been kicking that idea around for our church as well.

Back