• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Comin into camp - Don't shoot!"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hake

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. I have always been interested in the front-loaders and decided to camp with those who I could learn a thing or to from.
I feel I was born about a 100 years to late. I like the idea of living about the time of Jerimiah Johnson before they started stripping our libertys from us. I
look forward to doing some brain-pickn if you get my drift.
Patch

Howdoo from Texas Patch, and welcome aboard amigo!

Grab a stump, and commence to jawbonin with the folks here! :hatsoff:

Davy

Patch,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks and information here.
From you bio it would appear you have a lot
to contribute and we sure hope you will do so.
Visit often.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Patch,
Welcome froma fellow oregonian!(newberg)
you took the right trail and have found a plunder of knowledgeand info here. Definetly dontbe shy, ask away and get more feedback and different points of view than you could imagine!
entirely a lot of knowledge here!

..if only Claude could put it in a book that I could keep in the bathroom....... (you'll meet Claude!)

You cant find this kinda advice in stores!

Enjoy the site, post your thoughts and enjoy!

Brett

Hi Mike, Im in Rogue River. Thats a little outpost between Medford and Grants Pass. Its nice here except the beaver is all gone, but we still have fish.
Patch

Welcome ..... And learn..... The guys here are great and have loads of advice to hand out freely.
Best of luck. :thumbsup:

Glad to have you with us. :thumbsup: We will learn far more from you than you from us. :thumbsup: As for brain pickin I hope you brought one with you to pick sometimes I don't think there is a half a brain in the entire list. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Back