• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Combination Lock blueprints?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teleoceras

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here knows if there are any blueprints available for a Matchlock\Wheellock combination lock? It could also be a Matchlock\Snaphaunce, etc. as well if the Wheellock combo isn't available.

Slowmatch Forever!
Teleoceras

Teleoceras, I am having fun in AutoCAD tracing the wheellock I intend to build. It gives an easy way to scale the drawing and shapes. As I am a CAD beginner I am very slow turning things into construction drawings, but it is a doddle to import a pic scanned from a book or found with Google Images, and rescale to the 'overall length' or 'make barrel 10" long' as required, then trace over the shapes.

Back