• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Colt s Patent

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phfinneuss

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Here s some photos showing some equiptment I have.

I made/use 'socket' holsters. 4 oz chap leather. Holsters slip into a belt held socket. Works real well. Walkers/Dragoons also have a shoulder support which connects to a 'D' ring attached to the socket. Walker/Dragoon sockets are 12oz latigo leather.

1- Ranging ready with Colts 'Silver Steel Creeping Lever' pistols
2- Flasks
3- More accoutrements and appendages, Armory chest, Appendages chest, Equiptment box and Maintenance box.

Attachments

• 2020-04-21 13.36.42.jpg
    2020-04-21 13.36.42.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 102
  • 2020-04-12 13.08.57.jpg
    2020-04-12 13.08.57.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 90
  • 2020-04-15 12.21.41.jpg
    2020-04-15 12.21.41.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 92
Yeah! Thank you! I ve been shooting these for a long time, and the functionality of the mode of extended carry has evolved to what I have. It s all very practical and functional. The socket system I came up with, based upon the carry needs etc. I ve not seen anything like it within historical , , anything. I noticed that some carbines in use with cavalry were in a 'socket' typ of carrier attached to their saddles.

The flasks. Some are not seen in the photo. I use them. My favorite is the Signature Series Dragoon flask. They did a good job with it.

Back