• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Colorado Colonial Play Day

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Come join us at the farm for a Colonial play day on April 15, 2017 11am to ??. Of course all eras of reenactors and BP aficionado's are welcome!

Our range will be open for friendly shooting. Shade for sitting and/or doing your "busy work". Pot luck dinner meal, so bring a dish to share. Gas grill and small kitchen available if you need to cook. BYOB, we have water and lemonade. Bring your own chair and eating utensils. Evening bon fire!

This day depends on the weather also. So pray for the good kind!

Please don't bring your dog/pets. We have dogs and livestock and they don't play well with others.

Period clothing appreciated but not required!

Please RSVP! Please message me for the address.

Colonial Day in Colorado? Sounds like alot of fun. Wish I could be there
OTH, colonial and Colorado seem like mutually exclusive terms. Kind of like when they have a camp in germany for tipi living foreign n language white guys dressed like souix indians. Bad enough, the folks dressed like Souix at our rendys speak no Souix, but AMERICAN INDIGENOUS RE-Enactor speaking high German, just seems Alien.

zimmerstutzen said:
Colonial Day in Colorado? Sounds like alot of fun. Wish I could be there
OTH, colonial and Colorado seem like mutually exclusive terms. Kind of like when they have a camp in germany for tipi living foreign n language white guys dressed like souix indians. Bad enough, the folks dressed like Souix at our rendys speak no Souix, but AMERICAN INDIGENOUS RE-Enactor speaking high German, just seems Alien.

LOL!

Back