• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Collector's - Thompson Center Renegade Hunter 50 Cal. in the TC Box Sale/Trade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below listed Thompson Center Renegade Hunter in 50 caliber for sale/trade. It is in the original TC box that has the correct S/N and information label for this rifle. As far as I can tell, it is NIB and the bore is in new condition as well as the wood and bluing. There are two small dings in the butt stock as shown in a picture. The box does have two small punctures as shown in the pictures. There are also TC cards and advertisements in the box as well as the original packaging material.

I am asking $520 which includes fully insured shipping and insurance through the USPS Priority Mail. Sorry, but as you probably know, USPS shipping cost have went up tremendously recently. I only accept USPS Money Orders as payment or I can take a debit/credit card by phone with the additional 3.5% they charge me.

As far as trades - I would consider TC Hawken's in 50 caliber, especially w/ slow twist round ball barrels. I am also looking for either a Seneca or Cherokee in one of the small calibers. The barrels of any trade must be in excellent shape. No rust and no amount of pitting. I am open to up/down value trade offers.

Attachments

• IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I have the below listed Thompson Center Renegade Hunter in 50 caliber for sale/trade. It is in the original TC box that has the correct S/N and information label for this rifle. As far as I can tell, it is NIB and the bore is in new condition as well as the wood and bluing. There are two small dings in the butt stock as shown in a picture. The box does have two small punctures as shown in the pictures. There are also TC cards and advertisements in the box as well as the original packaging material.

I am asking $520 which includes fully insured shipping and insurance through the USPS Priority Mail. Sorry, but as you probably know, USPS shipping cost have went up tremendously recently. I only accept USPS Money Orders as payment or I can take a debit/credit card by phone with the additional 3.5% they charge me.

As far as trades - I would consider TC Hawken's in 50 caliber, especially w/ slow twist round ball barrels. I am also looking for either a Seneca or Cherokee in one of the small calibers. The barrels of any trade must be in excellent shape. No rust and no amount of pitting. I am open to up/down value trade offers.
Great find. I wish I needed one... I have several. Best of luck!

Back