• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Collani from Switzerland as well...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to meet you collani...and I went and had a look at your home page. I enjoyed the images that you put in, they add a little something to the story. I have only one criticism...you need a graphics program to deal with the 'flyers' on that target.
wink.gif

Is muzzle loading very popular over there?

@Voyageur

Thanks for your reply.
smile.gif

We do have some muzzleloaders associations but as everywhere the shooting will be harder to do due to all the new rules and regulations. Our "NRA" is called ProTell and we have to fight against all the new gun rules, which will come next years...
mad.gif

Thanks for that reminder on the target. If you want I can post here a link of a target, which I shoot two weeks ago!
grin.gif

Good shooting and good hunting

Collani

I went to ProTell but I don't speak German, French or Italian. Heck, I don't do that good at English. I'm better at American and even then I still can't understand the kids.

Always interested in looking at images of targets...sometimes I have trouble converting metric to inches, feet & yards. It even gets worse when you are speaking to American hunters...after shooting the game their shooting distances suddenly either get longer or they manage to get 2 yards out of each 36 inches.

Hope you are able to thwart the amateur lawmakers over there. The same type of trouble makers are at work over here. They keep wanting to 'compromise' with me. I've pretty much stopped arguing with them. Whatever they have to say...I have a one word response: NO!

Welcome the camp, Collani. Very nice web site. I traveled thru Switzerland back in the early '70's and it is a beautiful country. Hope to make it back one day.
smile.gif

tuffy

Back