• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Cold Land Knives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyC

Shooting my .45 better every time
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience ordering knife kits from them? I’d like to order one for my grandson and I to work on.

Never heard of them so I did a quick review check and didn't find a lot. Apparently they are a small company out of Canada so take that into consideration. The limited reviews available (all Amazon) show a better than average positive feed back with two definite negatives. One was quality related and the other was a wrong product sent, plus their sheaths leave much to be desired. The quality one stated the steel was more chrome than carbon steel making it as easy to sharpen as a car bumper.........
Unless there are a large number of positive reviews I typically steer clear and it's really unknown just how "honest" both the positive and negative reviews are. Who knows, ya might get a great product or you might not. At least if you have Amazon Prime they do free returns on this product.

It's the same imported stuff from Pakistan you can find all over. Call and get a catalog and find a kit from Jantz supply- at least you know it's reliable.

Why not Crazy Crow , or Dixie Gun Works. both easy to deal with and established.

You can dress the India made knives up a bit, and make them look a bit more correct. I browned the blades on the two I own.

Attachments

• received_530923219208606.jpeg
    received_530923219208606.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back