• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Clubs near Auburn, CA. ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hylander

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Are there any ML clubs near Auburn CA.
There was one called Brushy Creek Rangers, but seems they are not to active.
I sent a couple emails. First one I got a response after a couple of weeks saying they are active,
But second one about 3-4 weeks ago asking for info, and no response.
Just looking for people to shoot with and a place to go shoot.

Any of the old members from the Solano Muzzleloader's club shooting with you guys? I shot with them for some time, until I moved out of California and there were some really nice folks to go shooting with. That club has since lost it's range area....

I don’t think so I was a member of Solano untill we lost the twin sisters range I’ve tried to get a good friend from there to join but he hasn’t yet

I don’t think so I was a member of Solano untill we lost the twin sisters range I’ve tried to get a good friend from there to join but he hasn’t yet
Too bad....there were a lot of nice folks in that club. Who knows, I might even know you !! I owned a gun shop in Fairfield at one time and a friend got me to start muzzleloading and join the club there. I never have stopped the muzzleloading and still shoot a match once a month here in Texas. You aren't by chance the Charlie that lives in Vallejo are you?

Too bad....there were a lot of nice folks in that club. Who knows, I might even know you !! I owned a gun shop in Fairfield at one time and a friend got me to start muzzleloading and join the club there. I never have stopped the muzzleloading and still shoot a match once a month here in Texas. You aren't by chance the Charlie that lives in Vallejo are you?
Hey, Stony!
A close friend lives in Fairfield, is a retired leo and big gun guy. Maybe you know him. Fred B?

wm

Not ringing a bell with me....but my old brain might just not be engaged as it should be. I knew a quite a few of the old time leo's there at one time....in fact one has moved here to live next door to me in Texas.

The Sacramento Valley Muzzleloaders shoot at the Sacramento Valley shooting center the 2nd Sunday of each month, contact Michael Bush [email protected] to check if they are active after covid-19. I'm in Grass Valley, there are several early (April-May) shoots at Brushy Creek, but not much till fall when the weather and fire conditions cool off. steg49

Back