• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Clip point Buffalo Skinner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks; Two Feathers here:

I have a new knife. It’s kind of a play on my Buffalo hunter design. Sort of a clip point Buffalo Skinner.

Due to the increased charges by the USPS, the price is $160.00 shipped and insured.

The knife is 10.5” in overall length: with a 7” long by 1.5” wide 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel blade. The handle scales are beautiful pieces of hard Tiger striped Curly Maple. They’re held on with (2) .123” Iron pins. The handle has been treated with Agua Fortis then sealed with Tried N True Polymerized Linseed Oil with Bees Wax for a beautiful long lasting finish. The blade has been aged to look like it was buried for 2 centuries.

The water molded Mountain Man style sheath is made of 6 oz. Veg tanned tooling leather. It has a welt to protect the stitching from the cutting edge. It has a 2-7/8” long belt slot with 2 rows of stitching. The inner row is saddle stitched. The outer row is X stitched for Period correctness. The sheath has been left in its natural color with a coating of Linseed Oil for years of hard service.

The sheath has been stamped with my logo, signed and dated.

If you’re interested PM me here. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays due to inflation.

As always, thanks for looking:

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 001.JPG
    New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 001.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 104
  • New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 002.JPG
    New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 002.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 97
  • New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 003.JPG
    New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 003.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 85
  • New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 004.JPG
    New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 004.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 76
  • New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 005.JPG
    New Clip point Buffalo Hunter 005.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 70
Howdy folks:
Due to increased material costs and shipping, my knives are not getting a price reduction! My work is already priced as low as I can make it and not lose more money. I'm sorry if this offends the people who expected me to drop my prices. Like other crafters here, I make the very best products I can and I charge accordingly. I realize that inflation is a big factor and I appreciate all who have been hit by it and remain my loyal customers. Hopefully as soon as the economy turns around, things will improve for everyone? In the meantime, thank you for your patronage and I look forward to continuing to serve you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
I'm in shock that this knife is still here. I guess some others are too. I'm getting PM's from guys who think this knife should have been gone by now? PM's are nice, but they don't sell knives. This is one of mine with a Curly Maple handle. It seems that NO one HERE, wants a knife unless it has a Curly Maple handle...well here ya.' go! This has the figure y'all are looking for, and it has my signature Mountain Man sheath.
This rig still needs a home. I just cam back from the PO (shipping a patch knife) and the guy there told me that shipping charges ARE going up again soon? Not sure how soon, but he said soon. Anyone looking for a good deal needs to jump on this before I withdraw it and relist it at a higher price? Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back